Aside from the chance to connect with other local quilters, benefits of VTMQG membership include:
- Admission to monthly meetings plus access to any discounts provided to Guild members (such as at local quilt shops, and other retail outlets).
- Ability to vote in Guild business transactions (budget, office elections, and bylaw changes) Guild polls, and Guild challenges.
- Free or discounted admission to Sew Ins and discounted rates for Guild activities including classes, workshops, and retreats.
- Priority registration for Guild sponsored classes/workshops that are open to the public.
- Participation in Guild swaps, exchanges, bees, field trips, and special guest speakers.
- The opportunity to advertise member’s business in the Guild newsletter (for a fee determined by the Board of Directors) as well as to offer items for sale in the Classified section of the newsletter free of charge. The Board of Directors reserves the right to refuse support of a business or sale of an item if deemed inappropriate and detrimental to the Guild.
- Participation in sponsored giveaways and challenges or community events.
- Full access to VTMQG website and Guild resources.
- A guild membership card.